Portable Display Cases are used by many companies to display products in trade shows and these are easy to ship and convenient to carry.
Portable display cases are glass fronted cases which are used to display products in trade shows and are an ideal choice as they can be folded and are easy to carry. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be used to display and store jewelry and other expensive items which need security. These potable display cases look attractive as they can be lit up and covered with glass to view the products clearly.
Trade shows are used by most companies to display products and the best way is through portable cases. The cases are used to show off the complete range by the companies. The lighting and different colors of cases make the product look attractive. The Display cases can add class to any booth or stand and are the best means of visual advertising. These cases come in different styles and sizes depending upon the requirements of the user. These can be manufactured in accordance to the customer specifications and can be equipped with attractive halogen lights and frames.
Features of Portable Cases
The various features of display cases make it the most appropriate choice for any stand in the trade shows. The following are:
1. Lighting: Most Jewelry display cases are lit up with halogen lights and the same are held by aluminum strips which are resistant to fire.
2. Shelves: The glass cases are made of shelves with pedestals. These can be used for stacking the product items in linear space which gives an attractive look to the stand. These shelves are made of tempered glass which is able to support heavy products also.
3. Skirting: The display cases are covered at the bottom by velvet skirts which make it look attractive and various colors can be used for same. The velvet skirting is reusable and is easy to set up.
4. Collapsible Displays: These display cases can be compacted to smaller sizes and are easy to fold and carry.
5. Convenient Transportation: The transportation of the cases is convenient as the same can be stored in a larger shipping case and is protected from any damage.
6. Cost Effective: The cases can be re used multiple times and are cost effective. There is no need of replacing the cases for two to three years if quality products are purchased.
Types of Cases
The various types of cases include:
1. Pop up Case: These are round foldable cases which are engineered carefully for long life and durability. These come with lifetime warranty and can be easily folded and transported.
2. Fold up Display Case: These are innovative cases which can be installed easily and are made of aluminum frames and panels for durability. These have sliding doors with shelves and are best suited for any exhibition.
3. Counter Showcase: These are glass display units most popularly used by jewelers to display costly jewelry. These come with shelves made of toughened glass which is able to hold heavy jewelry.
Besides the above, there are other cases which are fully and partially glazed tower cases, wall showcases and gondolas used for retail display items. The portable cases are product driven and the companies have to decide which display suits their product display.
One should always go in for quality display cases as these hold the products and are the best means to attract customers and visitors to the stalls.